Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, October 21, 2011

CHERRYCULTURE NYX HAUL

Hey senoritas, finally received my NYX Haul from www.Cherryculture.com after like 20 days! So here's a quick peek at the goodies.
I snagged NYX eyeshadow trio is Gord/Rust/Walnut Bronze Trio, Guru Trio, Nyx Eyeshadow Flamingo, NYX Jumbo pencil French Fries, NYX Creme Rouge in Natural & Tea Rose plus got a bubblegum lip balm as a gift with purchase.Just feel so happy looking at these eyeshadows OMG I'm smitten <3 <3 <3 

So I'll be posting the detailed reviews, prices, swatches, EOTD  & the whole she-bang shortly. Sorry been too overworked & bleary eyed to do detailed post, will do so over the weekend. Promise!

P.S- Some of these goodies are for the upcoming Giveaway, so watch this space for the Giveaway announcement.
XoXo



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

12 comments:

  1. hey which shipping option did you choose? you have been hauling a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!! waiting for the detailed review..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the eye shadows look really nice. You've been hauling a lot recently :):)totally tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m soo in love wit the eyeshadows..thay r awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYX *drool* *drool*....u are going on a massive haul sprint ??? so mannnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy hauls!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanity- I chose USPS 1st Class Intl Mail. Yup been on a hauling spree, gotta cut back now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shruthi- Aye aye commander! reviews coming up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poohkie- Yup sweetheart, I've been on a makeup binge! Nov is going to be hopefully a no buy month! Have too much makeup that need some loving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pavani- Yes me too! I heart NYX Eyeshadow, first time I snagged these & they are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pooja_G- He he absolutely right girl, My hubby's gonna take my credit cards now ;) LOL but so many great offer going on, could barely resist..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bhumika- Thanks so much dear, I can't stop looking at the eyeshadows, so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...